Employee Relations Manager - Remote Opportunity / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah, USA|
Employee Relations Manager Americas
- Key role in a diverse and global organization
- Support the HR community across the operation
- Have a genuine impact on the direction of the business
- Based anywhere in the US (flexible location)
About the role
All progress begins with pioneers. At our company, it begins with you.
We are looking for an Employee Relations Manager who will manage the employee relations function to ensure that employee issues are handled in a fair, respectful and equitable manner according to relevant legislation and internal policies and procedures across our Americas region. The role can be based out of any state in the US. We are an open, connected global team that includes some of the industry's best and brightest minds. We offer competitive, performance-focused remuneration and a wide range of benefits to reward your contribution. With a global reach, the opportunities to develop and grow your career are broad and exciting.
Reporting to the General Manager- Human Resources- Americas and working in a challenging and exciting environment, a diverse team within Human Resources, you will be:
- Develop and maintain an effective Employee Relations strategy that will support the interests and direction of the product groups across Copper and Minerals
- Advise and assist leaders and HR colleagues on a range of employee relations issues
- Develop strong partnerships with labor organizations and other external stakeholders
- Liaise with company contacts to provide input and feedback on employee relations initiatives and programs to ensure alignment.
- Work with senior business operational leaders to build employee relations capability across the business.
- Provide support to operational leaders at all levels in understanding the strategy and how to work within our employee relations framework.
- Contribute to the establishment of collective agreements favorable to the company. May act as a spoke person during the collective agreement negotiation.
- Partner with the employee relations area of expertise to deliver strategically aligned employee relations solutions and systems to the business.
What you'll bring
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team
- 10+ years experience in a Legal/Industrial Relations function working for a large multinational company, preferably Mining, Construction, Resources or Heavy Industry
- University Degree in Legal or Industrial Relations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills and capabilities
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organization
- Strong values with a focus on teamwork and integrity
- All combinations of education and experience will be considered
What we offer
Be recognized for your contribution, your thinking and your hard work, and go home knowing you've helped the world progress.
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A competitive salary package with annual cash incentive awards for eligible employees
- Career development & education assistance to further your ambitions
- Access top tier family-friendly health and medical programs and pension plan
- Wellbeing benefits
- Generous employee share program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matters
- Leave for all of life's reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)