Human Resources Business Partner / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Carlsbad, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD94000 per annum|
Human Resources Business Partner
Direct Hire Opportunity
Annual Salary: $94,000
The client is seeking for an experienced & talented HR Business Partner the Human Resources team in Carlsbad, CA.
This position will partner with the various business units and functions to enhance the employee experience from onboarding to offboarding. This position acts as a consultant and trusted advisor to management and leadership in all things related to Human Resources strategy.
In this role, the successful HRBP will assess and anticipate company and business needs, communicate them proactively within the HR department and business management, and operate as an employee champion and change agent.
The HRBP partners with others across departments (R&D, Procurement, Finance, Environmental Health & Safety, and Recruiting) in order to deliver a beneficial service to management and employees that reflect strategic objectives of the organization.
* Act as a credible partner, advisor and coach to both front-line managers, and senior management, advising on all matters related to workforce planning, talent development, and performance reviews. Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including program management of high growth talent, development roadmaps, organizational planning, comp strategies and performance improvement.
* Partner closely with Recruiting and your assigned client groups to maintain the most up-to-date snapshot of hiring needs, headcount, internal/external attrition and develop meaningful, scalable and holistic solutions to ensure that the growth targets for your assigned division are met.
* Understand the needs of the organization in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies.
* Advise with and influence management on key organizational and management concerns.
* Understand how and when to inspire change.
* Collaborate with HR and legal counsel to educate managers and employees on all aspects of employee-related issues, including manager/employee issues, policies & procedures, misconduct, investigations, terminations, reorganizations, internal audits, etc.
* Build and maintain a deep understanding of business units supported functions to learn how they interact with other key business functions, critical initiatives and processes.
* Champion and evaluate programs and systems that scale the company such as an HRIS, performance management platform and growth and development.
* Evaluate risks and provide advice for risk management procedures, processes, policies, and practices.
* Drive Associate Survey processes including survey implementation and associate satisfaction improvement plans.
* Support training and development activities. Intensify critical issues to appropriate management.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or similar preferred, with no less than 5+ years of experience within an HR function, with at least 2+ years as a Business Partner.
* Excellent communication skills and accustomed to working in a highly collaborative/high functioning HR teams.
* Strong business acumen, relationship building, consultative and influencing skills.
* Professionalism and positivity; role model and culture carrier.
* Superior problem-solving skills with end-to-end thinking.
* Ability to build relationships and works well across functions.
* Acts independently with minimal supervision.
* Has a strong work ethic and consistently contributes to the overall productivity of the team.
* Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness as a self-starter.
* Analytical and resourceful - able to seek out data and trends to help inform decisions and recommendations to the business.
* Has a strong passion for Diversity & Inclusion, including experience developing and maintaining a climate of inclusion, equality, and respect in the organization.
* Ability to plan and conduct inclusion events.