Contract: Systems Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD360 - USD400 per day|
12 month contract
Hourly Rate: $45-50/hr
Shift Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm PST, M-F
The client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to work onsite in Brea, CA. The Systems Engineer II participates in the development, verification and validation of new and/or improved in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments that provide rapid and accurate diagnostic test results in clinical laboratories worldwide.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include:
* Perform requirements and traceability analysis.
* Perform system modeling and analysis.
* Design and establish verification protocols for system qualification of hardware and software.
* Design and perform test procedures that exercise the integration of sub-systems including the user interface and error handling processes.
* Design and execute Formative and Summative Human Factors Engineering (HFE) studies.
* BS or MS degree in Engineering or a Life Science
* 2 - 5 years industry experience, preferably with a Life Sciences company in the fields of liquid handling, in vitro diagnostics, or medical devices.
* Experience with automated General Chemistry and/or Immunochemistry diagnostic systems preferred.
* Familiarity with BCI Clinical Chemistry and/or Immunochemistry Diagnostics platforms a plus (DxC, AU, Access, DxI, IMMAGE).