Contract: E-commerce Order Management Support / IndianaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Up to USD256 per day|
Ecommerce Order Management Support
Indianapolis, IN (can be onsite or remote)
5+ month contract (potential to be extended)
Hourly Rate - $32/hr
Shift Hours - 8am EST - 5pm EST, M-F
The client is seeking an e-commerce order management support to provide customer service by assisting customers, processing orders and resolving all online order management issues. This position will support our national medical device client and has the option to work onsite in their Indianapolis office, or remotely.
* Assists customers with inquiries or issues concerning orders, online account registration or logins.
* Handles customer emails and ecommerce orders.
* Provides thorough, timely responses and resolution to all customer requests and issues.
* Assists with online order tracking, setting up new scheduled orders, & site navigation inquiries.
* Assists with login, password, and other account access issues.
* Maintains effective communication with customers to ensure accurate billing and shipments.
* Manage specific offline projects and daily operations activities.
* Applies knowledge and skill to complete a wide range of tasks.
* Assists with e-procurement and e- commerce order management program tasks (Punchout, Scheduled Orders, etc.).
* Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
* Identifies customers that need to be contacted about backordered items.
* Gathers detail and contact customers, escalate as needed.
* Records information and ensures quality of data in company ERP system and other web portals that support sales, production, and financial management.
* Helps e-commerce team maintain customer relationships, communications and cooperation with other departments (Sales, Client Services, Website Team).
* High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
* Approx. 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Customer Service and/or Order Management.
* Must have solid skills in Customer Service, quality, focus, problem solving, documentation, listening, phone, resolving conflict, analyzing information, detail-oriented, data entry, strong team player, and resourceful.
* Knowledge of online ordering procurement system's such as Ariba, Coupa, and Jaggaer is a plus.
* Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to respond to and/or address challenging situations.
* Has the ability to multitask, learn new job requirements/functions and thrive in a highly metric driven environment.
* Must be results-oriented, accepts responsibility for individual performance, works independently, and focuses on providing excellent results. Has great interpersonal and communication skills with customers and internal team members.
* Must be efficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Experienced in using a CRM system, like Salesforce, is a plus.