Project Manager - Developments / South HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Den Haag, South Holland|
For our department Projects and Engineering, we are looking for a candidate to fulfil the position of Project Manager Developments
The Project Manager (Developments) manage and prioritises (in close cooperation with the Project and Engineering Team) the required (pre-) development projects support. The Development Project Manager will be responsible to provide the required governance and assurance structure through the pre-Appraise / Appraise and Define stages of the Governance and assurance process; is readiness for smooth transition to the next phase. The projects will include new energy projects related to Electrification and offshore hydrogen production
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead & coordinate (pre-)development studies
- Manage all interfaces with relevant stakeholders and associated requirements internal and external.
- Coordinate all relevant disciplines. * Ensure alignment to Governance and assurance processes.
- Provide required data for approval of investment decision, internal approvals, and partners/operators approval.
- Involve local authorities according to country specific regulations.
- Manage Interfaces where appropriate and ensure controlled basis of designs and scopes of work are controlled throughout e.g. subsurface interface
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL INTERFACES
- Project & Engineering Director * Head of Projects
- Head of Engineering including Technical Authorities.
- Project Managers (support) * Technical Authorities
- Asset Managers
- Subsurface, Drilling and others as required.
- Authorities, partners/operators (where requested to do so)
REQUIRED COMPETENCES/ QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / PROFILE
- MSc. in petroleum, offshore technology or relevant engineering
- Management training
- Min. 10 years' experience with projects in the upstream oil and gas industry, min. 5 years from E&P company
- Experience from development of major projects in an E&P company
- Excellent knowledge of rules and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of development process
- Excellent knowledge of engineering standards, practices & procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong HSE leadership skills
- Fluent in English Preferred Candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deliver to a challenging reporting calendar.
- Good communication, networking, facilitation & presentation skills.
- Team player with ability to build strong working relationships between the various Company Business Groups and 3rd party contractors
- Ability to interpret and challenge main contractor reports, vendor reports and engineering reports. Collate all cost data, update project cost systems and produce standard tabular / graphical reports. Identify potential cost impacts and propose proactive solutions.
We are looking for a candidate based in The Netherlands willing to travel if permitted and requested.