Contract: Global Product Technical Engineer / USA
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD200 per day|
Global Product Technical Engineer
18+ month initial contract
Shift Hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Preferred) or 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, M-F
Hourly Rate: $25/hr
The client is seeking a highly motivated and solutions-focused Product Engineer in Chaska, MN.
* Provide on-site service support, including installation, repair, modifications, and preventive maintenance for in- house instrumentation.
* Complete documentation for all service activities - Review products and distribute troubleshooting aids for field personnel.
* Document and distribute technical information regarding resolutions to field problems, hardware and software changes, and product quality improvements.
* Determine appropriate preventive maintenance procedures, parts kits, and schedules to ensure effective on-going instrument maintenance.
* Review service manual documentation to ensure accuracy and current revision levels.
* Perform in-house testing of hardware and software changes prior to distribution.
* Ensure that all supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* A Bachelors or Associates degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge is required.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing, field service, or related industry experience, is required.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
* Must have demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.