Cost Management Contractor / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Cost Management Contractor based in the Breda area on an initial 12-month contract with the potential to extend.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Manage and improve the invoice verification process of freight invoices.
- Manage and handle freight invoice process from invoice receipt till final approval via SAP workflow.
- Manage invoice disputes with service providers and ensure adequate and timely resolution.
- Manage annual PO process
- Ensure invoice dashboard is maintained to provide accurate data to support business decisions.
- Maintain and improve KPIs and reports
- Support Global Distribution Hubs EU in business case development and opportunity searches by providing financial data.
- Manage relationship with third party freight auditing company.
- Regular performance and business reviews with supply chain partners on current business, escalations, reporting and improvements
- Identifies and develop plans to optimize internal processes and procedures
- Supports logistics managers and other internal stakeholders in escalating issues to supply chain partners.
- Maintain and manage agreements with supply chain partners on invoice verification and payment.
- Support Business analysis manager with financial data.
- Ensures detailed data set is delivered to freight audited company by supply chain partners.
- Ensure Amgen system output is delivered to freight audited company.
- Execute ordering process to maintain distribution supporting materials at 3rd parties.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- 0-3 years' experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing.
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distil insights.
- Experience SAP and BW.
- Knowledge of financial closing cycle.
- Natural relationship builder in which employer's interests prevail: be soft and on the relationship when possible and be tough when needed
- Result focused and proven ability to deliver results * Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence.
- Strong relational, negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Problem solver with high sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written), Good technical writing skills.
- Oversee processes beyond own department Preferred Requirements.
- GMP and GDP knowledge
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma, FMEA.
- Experience setting up service level agreements.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021