Contract: Talent Acquisition Coordinator / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Loveland, Colorado, US|
|Salary:||Up to USD168 per day|
12+ month initial contract
Hourly Rate: $21/hr
Work Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
On the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is the foundation for being able to move forward. Without you, the Talent Acquisition team wouldn't be as successful. It is a meaningful and exciting role to be in. In this position, you will focus on supporting the talent acquisition team by effective multi-tasking while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our internal and external clients. You are an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression. The candidate experience should always be top of mind.
* Own, develop and advise on the candidate communication and logistics for the overall interview experience (complex phone, video and in-person interviews).
* Coordinate all scheduling for candidates and internal interview participants i.e. interviews, debrief sessions and any other communications such as assessments/testing, etc.
* Coordinate logistics, including travel, reservations, candidate itineraries and expense reimbursements. Managing technical (online/video) and room logistics to ensure set-up is appropriate for the interview, refreshments are present and if needed, walk candidates to various locations while onsite.
* Communicate with all stakeholders via various channels (phone, text, email, etc.).
* Review and assign jobs to the appropriate recruiter in Workday, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) on a daily basis.
* May participate as an active member of the talent acquisition team in career fair events (online and in person).
* Manage the documentation of the interview and assessment process in line with all local compliance and government requirements - ensuring all is consistent and auditable - using appropriate systems.
* Submit, monitor and communicate status of drug & background checks for candidates presented offers.
* Develop an understanding of the recruitment area with regards to role profiles, candidates and hiring managers needs.
* Could source candidates and input leads into Phenom People, our CRM as well as send engaging email campaigns.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
* 1+ year in an administrative (i.e, scheduling-heavy) position.
* This role might schedule up to 40-50 interviews in one day.
* Outstanding Outlook skills are a MUST, especially working across multiple time zones.
* Experience working in a fast-paced culture a plus, with the ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
* Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
* Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills from concept to completion. This includes an understanding of key stakeholders, and the creation, editing, and tailoring of compelling messages. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and MS Teams.
* Adept at working with teams in different office locations on a global scale.