Contract: Recruitment Coordinator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Up to USD192 per day|
12+ month initial contract
Fully Remote (Candidates can be located anywhere in the US)
Hourly Rate: $24/hr
Work Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm - Pacific Time
Are you a people person? Do you possess strong administrative and organizational skill with a focus on getting results done?
The client are seeking a detail-oriented and highly articulate Recruitment Coordinator. This is an exciting remote opportunity with plenty of potential for advancement in your Talent Acquisition/Human Resources Career!
The Recruiting Coordinator will be to support Recruiters in talent acquisition activities and finding new personnel for possible employment. You will be working with a global organization and collaborating with stakeholders and hiring managers from multiple locations.
This person will be reporting into the Recruitment Supervisor, and will be responsible for the following:
* Scheduling phone, onsite, and virtual interviews and booking conference rooms.
* Scheduling travel arrangements for applicants interviewing.
* Processing talent assessments
* Generating offer letters inn Workday
* Sending additional offer documents and new hire packets through Adobe for electronic signature
* Initiating and managing the background/drug test process
* This person will be partnering closely with our Talent Advisors (Recruiters) to ensure we are moving applicants through the hiring process swiftly and providing the best candidate and Hiring Manager experience.
* HS diploma with 4+ years of experience or BA degree with 2+ years of experience.
* Customer service experience
* Experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Experience in Workday & Adobe e- signature preferred.
* Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
* Comfortable working with deadlines, process driven and great attention to detail.
* Professional communication both verbal and written.
* Able to be flexible and experience with problem solving.