Contract: Development Scientist - Senior / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Loveland, Colorado, US|
|Salary:||Up to USD288 per day|
Development Scientist - Senior
6+ month initial contract with potential for extension
Hourly Rate: $36/hr
Shift Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time
The client is seeking a Sr. Development Scientist to support onsite in Loveland, CO. The team works with engineers, scientists, writers, and manufacturers to sustain reagents in the company's Particle Characterization and Counting product line.
We need a scientist who is eager to learn about or has prior experience with particle characterization. An ideal candidate would have knowledge and experience in reagent manufacturing and development.
* Planning and running laboratory experiments.
* Collecting data, and interpreting results.
* Writing clear documentation.
* Participation in project management meetings.
* Management of laboratory supplies and equipment.
* Videoconferencing with colleagues.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Minimum of a B.S. degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, or Engineering.
* Minimum of one-year laboratory bench experience.
* Experience with technical writing.
* Experience with cell and tissue culture.
* Familiarity with LS 13320, Multisizer, Counter Z2, and Vi- CELL.
* Experience with pH meter, osmometer, and microscopy.
* Experience with quality systems including International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Good Laboratory Practice, and Good Manufacturing Practice.
* Experience with collecting, organizing, interpreting, and presenting research data