Contract: Project Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client in Qatar have a requirement for a Project Engineer to be based between Doha and Vietnam. This is a contract position with minimum 2 year duration.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the activities below during project execution from pre-FEED to completion:
* Ensure that the assigned projects tasks are well managed as per the statement of requirement, company specifications and contractual requirements,
* Assist and support Manager throughout Pre-FEED, FEED and EPC preparation and execution phases,
* Ensure that the projects are executed in accordance with the organization's safety regulations, with quality conformance and within schedule,
* Ensure that a high-quality engineering dossier for FEED and future detailed engineering phases are done,
* Ensure efficient communication within Phase 3.1 project, with all department entities and with company stakeholders,
* Provide thorough and efficient engineering documentation review, comments and follow-up, Follow-up of internal technical reviews (Project reviews, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering,
* Experience: Strong experience in the offshore oil & gas project with experience as Project Engineer,
* Experience within a project team: Experience at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment
* Experience in offshore facilities is preferred.
* Available for technical missions worldwide,
* Language: Fluent English,
* Computer literate,
* Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
* Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
* Good analytical skills,
* H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
To apply please send full CV