Contract: HSE Senior Methods & Reporting Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client in Qatar have a requirement for a Senior Methods and Reporting Engineer to be based in Doha on a residential basis. This is a long term contract.
This role has overall responsibility for HSE Methods to ensure:
1. Development, deployment and maintenance of the Company HSE Management System.
2. Reporting of HSE-related performance based on company tools.
3. HSE Training content is developed and related resources and tools are available.
4. HSE audits of company Contractors are planned and conducted.
5. Definition and roll-out of HSE Culture related Communications and Campaigns
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Engineering Degree or Masters.
Extensive experience including general upstream oil and gas HSE supervision experience and HSE Management System development in a large oil and gas organization
Familiar with HSE procedures, Management System standards and guidelines.
- Conversant with usual business suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access databases).
- Familiarity with in HSE Standards and International : OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
- Team working
- Rigor and critical sense, open-minded, keen to knowledge sharing.
- Very strong technical referential writing skills
- Leadership and strong listening / communication skills.
- Certified Master Trainer
- Involve frequent offshore visits
Fluency in English mandatory
To apply please send full CV.