Process Engineer / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chatom, Alabama, US|
Process Engineer / DYMALINK
- Provides direct engineering support for the manufacturing facilities.
- Receives instructions and supervision from Production Manager with organizational reporting line to Operations Manager
- Interacts with EHSS, Quality, Production, Maintenance, and Shipping / Receiving departments.
- Support maintaining the DCS process control system and instrumentation for DYMALINK
- Monitor and analyze process operations using the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) metric
- Investigate process failures to identify root cause and implement corrective and or preventative actions
- Proactively create, review, and improve process procedures, work instructions, lists, and forms to assure that they reflect current operating practice
- Maintain Process Safety Information
- Follow the Management of Change (MOC) procedure for facility, process, mechanical or other changes that can affect processes, systems, people, or organizational structure to ensure that safety, health, and environmental risks are controlled.
- Participate in Pre-Start- Up-Safety (PSSR) reviews
- Perform internal audits of the ISO 9001 Quality and Responsible Care Management Systems
- Responsible for providing engineering support and recommendations to improve profitability and reliability for Plant Operations.
- Responsible to monitor, improve, and troubleshoot all production processes so that production process is in control and operating within quality and safety parameters.
- Responsible for performing activities and maintaining elements associated with the ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System
- Responsible for performing activities and maintaining elements associated with the certified Responsible Care Management System
- Responsible for performing activities and maintaining elements associated with the OSHA Process Safety Management standard
- Responsible for performing loss control activities and maintaining elements associated with the Safety Management System
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5-7 years experience in the chemical process industry
- Travel as applicable for on-site technical support
- Available for 24 HR / 7 DAY technical support as needed
- Possess a "hands-on" work ethic