Contract: IT Project Manager / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Thurso, Highlands, Scotland|
The client are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of IT and Digital work steams on behalf of the client. The IT Project Manager will undertake key activities such as stakeholder management, including supplier management, client management, operations (including the IT internal customer and MSP), management, all IT work streams, including testing.
Additional Role Information
- Technical IT Competence with regards to Cloud, Networking and Infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in order to: communicate complex information clearly and concisely to individuals; influence internal and external stakeholders; and disseminate information appropriately through the company hierarchy.
Desirable Attributes / Experience
- Direct experience of designing, managing and implementing projects / systems and business change management processes including managing multiple concurrent projects & change requests.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the public sector and/or secure clients in the context of a technical IT project delivery role.
- Experience of setting up, leading, motivating, and directing cross functional project teams including workshop facilitation techniques.
- Experience or background in business analysis, system design, consultancy, configuration and testing.
- Experience with application integration and infrastructure projects.
- Experience with operating a project governance framework.