Contract: Senior Reservoir Engineer - EOR / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Reservoir Engineer (EOR) on a yearly contract basis. The position will be based in Doha.
The position holder will resume or accelerate the development of the field reservoirs by studying, maturing and proposing for validation the drilling of new wells from existing slots or from future slots for additional phases of field development and strategy, definition of development patterns, reserves/resources assessments, and appraisal strategy.
There is focus on understanding and description of production mechanisms (water-flooding, gas injection) involved in sector, full-field or phenomenological reservoir models.
EOR projects are under study with regular data acquisition campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master's degree or bachelor's degree with relevant industry experience in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering discipline or other relevant technical discipline qualification.
- Strong experience in similar roles or related roles in the oil and gas environment.
- Reservoir and geoscience working experience in an operated asset.
- Strong experience in reservoir management and monitoring.
- Strong experience on reservoir dynamic modeling (Eclipse) and model history matching.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player, persuasive, open minded, hard worker, delivery orientated.
- Working experience in the middle East would be a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- HSE trainings.
To apply please send full CV.