Contract: Manufacturing / Logistics Engineer / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim, Ireland|
|Salary:||GBP18 - GBP25 per day|
The client are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing / Logistics Engineer on an initial 12 month contract.
Location: Northern Ireland - Belfast
Salary: £18 / £25 per hour
The Manufacturing / Logistics Engineer is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of all related logistics processes, machinery & equipment, storage concepts, Point of Use Design among other processes for Integrated Logistics projects.
* Analysing material flow, creating process maps, and warehouse layout designs
* Logistics process design
* Work with manufacturing engineers to trial new concepts of material delivery
* Create and develop new systems for continuously improving processes
* Implementing and sustaining significant improvements in internal logistics
* Implementation of kitting solutions within manufacturing environments
* Knowledge in a warehouse management system e.g. SAP
* System development and business improvement schemes
* Point of Use Design in an industrial Assembly environment
Ideally university degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, Engineering or related subject.