Contract: Drafter - Advanced / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Loveland, Colorado, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD344 per day|
Drafter - Advanced
4+ month contract
Hourly Rate: $43/hr
The client is seeking an experienced Drafter in Loveland, CO. The ideal candidate is proficient with the Computer Aided Design software (SolidWorks) and will help assist with design and integration for the parts and modules within the company's product instrument design team.
This position is responsible for maintaining assembly, part and detailed drawings associated with the instrument design. This position is responsible for creating complete assembly models, bills-of- materials, part models and completed drawings.
- Mechanical design of milled, sheet metal, and molded parts using SolidWorks software
- Create part models and detailed drawings
- Create and maintain module level assemblies and their bill-of-materials
- Create documentation to control the release and revision control of drawings (DCOs)
- Maintain and usage drafting and modeling best practices
- Monitors policies procedures and standards relating to hardware development group
- Provides timely feedback when roadblocks are not easily overcome.
- Experienced with creating and maintaining detailed component level drawings that include material specifications, material coatings, tolerancing and GD&T.
- Experienced with software such as e-mail, MS Work, and Excel.
- Self starter, sense of urgency to resolve issues and completes assigned tasks.
- Good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Solidworks experience.
- 2 year technical degree preferably in Drafting/Mechanical Design
- At least one of year of industry experience working in Medical Device Manufacturing