Contract: Lead Quality Piping & Fabrication Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||USD450 - USD500 per day|
The client have a residential long term contract role for a Lead Quality Piping & Fabrication Engineer. The position will be based in Doha, Qatar.
Reports to the Head of Site Quality
- Monitors the effective coordination of the construction surveillance program.
- Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Verifies the completeness and correctness of ITPs and Inspection Test Records (ITRs), check sheets and deliverables.
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's construction and quality procedures
- Participates in Contractor's site quality audits
- Participate in project-specific quality orientation and training
- Interfaces with Contractor and verifies the material preservation program
· 15 years' experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
· Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science.
· Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in Piping fabrication yards and construction of LNG Onshore facilities
· Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects with specific experience on quality activities related to Piping prefabrication, welding & NDE, painting yards and preservation efforts.
· Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
· Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
For further information about this position please apply.