Contract: Project Manager - Open Innovation And Alliance Management / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD680 - USD720 per day|
Project Manager - Open Innovation & Alliance Management
Brea, CA (This is a fully REMOTE position with a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, as long as the work gets done. OT may be required)
6+ month initial contract (great opportunity for perm conversion)
Hourly Rate: $85- 90/hr
The client is seeking a Project Manager for Open Innovation & Alliance Management for our premiere medical device client in Brea, CA. This is a fully remote role with flexible work hours. Candidates are able to work from anywhere in the US!
This rapidly growing group is looking to expand Alliance management capabilities in order to further strengthen existing programs and grow new programs. An existing initiative focused on Sepsis includes a key strategic collaboration between DHR Dx and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to develop a machine learning algorithm to predict sepsis onset.
In this role, you will help shape an innovative digital diagnostics (Dx) portfolio of new products that use Machine Learning and AI technology to improve clinical outcomes. Clinical Insights group is looking for a passionate and ambitious leader to join us in this cutting-edge digital healthcare transformation journey; someone who is driven by our strong sense of purpose to improve patient health.
We are seeking a candidate who is comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency and proven ability to be flexible and adaptable.
* Understand and effectively engage in a wide range of functional areas including Legal, IP, Finance, Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, and Program Management in order to develop and maintain effective partnerships and involve relevant key partners.
* Leverage Business System and Policy Deployment to drive effective cross-functional and global execution of open innovation partnerships via our Strategy Partner Growth (SPG) toolkit to drive new revenue growth.
* Manage existing Alliance partnerships working with various teams, establishing and maintaining key relationships within the partner organizations through excellent communication.
* Maintain in depth knowledge and ongoing familiarity with Clinical Decision Support and AI/ML Healthcare market sectors and competing products/technologies.
* Understand and balance both internal and external partner needs and perspectives while engaged in partnership discussions.
* Provide coaching to internal stakeholders on partner concerns and perspectives to achieve alignment.
* Participate and lead core team partnership project actions and resolve problems or conflicts escalated to the core team.
* Travel to other domestic and/or international locations as required (about 25% on average post-pandemic).
* Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering, Health Informatics, Medical Device business management or a related field with 5 plus years of relevant experience or a Master's degree with 3 years of relevant experience.
* Work experience should include 3-5 years in Clinical Decision Support using AI/ML technologies, Clinical Communications Platform & Cloud infrastructure.
* Incumbent must have proven ability to see new business opportunities, set and meet aggressive objectives and develop strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including proven influencing skills.
* Experience and passion in establishing/managing Innovation Alliances and driving external challenges. Experience in successfully launching products/services through Open Innovation.
* Product Management experience preferred.
* Project management experience preferred.
* FDA regulated environment experience preferred.
* Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to manage team by influence in a matrix organization. Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
* Clear written and verbal communications skills, allowing the effective communication of complex Health Care Systems to a wide variety of audiences and leveraging for the best outcome.
* Attention to detail, fast-learner, self-motivated, creative and flexible
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Must have prior record of accomplishment of working in a globally distributed team in different time zones.
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills