Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Senior / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD440 per day|
Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Senior
6+ month initial contract
Hourly Rate: $55/hr
The client is seeking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Enterprise Quality Management Systems Team in Brea, CA as an individual contributor to support the quality and regulatory applications for the Quality and Regulatory Affairs business function.
The candidate must have extensive experience in software quality assurance testing, writing and listening skills, cloud implementation, and is able to work independently once provided direction and objectives. This role will be collaborating with IT team members, third-party contract developers, and business global process owners to analyze end user issues and requests and perform functional and regression testing to support the execution of Regulatory strategies.
* Supporting the quality and regulatory users on the application, including analyzing and troubleshooting end user reported application issues.
* Working closely with the business functions such as Quality and Regulatory Affairs to create ongoing enhancements and capabilities.
* Participating in deployment projects as a business analyst - including but not limited to requirements analysis, requirements documentation, and the creation and execution of test scripts.
* Performing functional testing and regression testing to validate the changes before moving to production.
* Facilitating business user acceptance testing with the end users of newly developed enhancements and capabilities.
* Working with the IT and vendor development teams to report bugs in our project and task management system (JIRA), and retesting fixes.
* Other tasks and duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, business, or other relevant field.
* 5 - 7 years of relevant software QA testing and business analysis experience, preferably in healthcare or other relevant field.
* Experience working in and understanding large, complex global projects and custom software solutions, preferably with validated systems in a regulated environment.
* Cloud applications experience, with experience in SmartSolve, Oracle EBS, and field action notification systems a huge plus.
* Well versed in waterfall SDLC and agile scrum methodologies in 2-week sprint cycles.
* Skills & Qualifications:
* Deep understanding of SaaS applications.
* Detailed understanding of and experience with building quality assurance artifacts and project reports.
* Experience having worked functionally across the organization to ensure global alignment on the use and impact of any changes in the applications.
* Understands system infrastructure, and master data models.
* Experience having been an active participant in complex systems projects and project groups
* Proven ability to perform testing on new custom software solutions built from scratch.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to liaise at all levels under pressure.
* Strong training and technical presentation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
* A certificate in any of the following is a plus: Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Software Quality Assurance Testing