Contract: Augmented Reality Developer I / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD320 per day|
Augmented Reality Developer I
This is a 100% "Remote" Based Position - Open to US Candidates only!
Hourly Rate: $40/hr
The client is seeking an Augmented Reality/eLearning Developer to work with the Technical Customer Support team. This is a fully remote role which can be worked anywhere in the US.
You will be pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives!
* Working in a small project- oriented team to create custom AR experiences for product training
* Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and devise training solutions
* Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR scenarios
* Implementing user interfaces based on CAD drawings, mockups, and storyboards
* Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users
* Design and develop training materials including: storyboards, job aids, participant and instructor guides. All materials will be based on content and specifications provided by subject matter experts.
* Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users
* Participating in project planning and team reviews
* Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
* Recommend appropriate and innovative solutions, and complete the design and development of all web-based, virtual, on-the- job and classroom materials. Build a plan into each learning project for evaluating the successful achievement of training outcomes
* Provide thought leadership around evaluation of course effectiveness.
* Work with management to standardize global training content delivery.
* Bachelor's degree in field with 9+ years exp. OR Master's degree in field with 7+ years exp. OR Doctoral degree in field with 4+ years exp.
* Extensive knowledge of standard AR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns
* Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into AR
* Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization * UI/UX ability and experience a plus
* Use development content tools (Storyline 360 and/or Storyline 3) to create effective and engaging e-learning.
* Familiarity with Scope AR is preferred.
* Exceptional communication (verbal and written)
* Technical aptitude to comprehend technical product training content
* Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Demonstrated track record of strong organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability in and commitment to continuous process improvement.