Contract: Process Engineer (Technical Support) / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Paris, Île-de-France, France|
The client have a current opportunity for a Process Engineer (Technical Support) on a contract basis. The position will be based in Paris La Défense. For further information about this position please apply.
The service is made up of the following missions;
- Monitoring and implementation of several subjects including technical assistance and industrial projects with a focus on the Client's Special Fluids processes.
- Participate in technical reviews with engineers as well as documentary reviews of deliverables produced by engineers.
- Participate in the actions carried out (in collaboration with the licensors or internally) for the definition and "design" of process diagrams, production methods, equipment and associated instrumentation, safety reviews.
- Participate in actions carried out in collaboration with engineering companies for the definition and construction of new units.
- Provide technical assistance and a "back-up" to the process engineer for the 2 HDA sites, according to the site's needs (leave, one-off and specific operations, etc.).
- Participate in the definition of target process diagrams, in conjunction with existing diagrams and in line with the product ranges considered locally.
Weekly progress summaries of the various projects;
- Writing emails, documents and making presentations as needed on the technical topics covered.
- Realization of simulations under PROII, HTRI, …
- Revision of documents produced by engineers.
PERIOD AND LOCATION
Duration: 6 months
Location: Paris, La Défense
Required expertise in:
o Engineering fields
o Process engineering in Oil & Gas industrial installations