Contract: Health IT Project Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD680 per day|
Health IT Project Manager
Brea, CA (Fully remote. Schedule is flexible with US time zones)
6+ month contract
Hourly Rate: $85.00/hr
The client is seeking a results-driven Health IT Project Manager to develop the digital infrastructure to support new product development for our premiere Medical Device Manufacturing client in Brea, CA.
This is a fully remote position that can be worked from anywhere in the US! The hours are flexible within US timezones.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving technical execution and and helping us create a best-in-class data & analytics organization. You will work with various stakeholders both inside and outside the organization to execute on our research initiatives.
* Drive projects across multiple organizations and teams, with a results- oriented mindset on delivering business value.
* Lead discussions to understand integration requirements and help define solutions to meet business objectives.
* Manage and evolve existing integration capabilities across multiple partners.
* Engage with and cultivate support from broad community of stakeholders, ranging from detailed technical reports to high- level executive summaries.
* Health IT integration/implementation experience.
* Candidates must be results driven
Other Required Qualifications:
* Previous experience leading RWD/RWE projects involving Electronic Medical Records (EMR) data and Health IT messaging APIs, including HL7 and FHIR.
* Experience with setting up clinical protocols to collect RWD.
* An associate who is independent, self-motivated, and eager to excel in a goal-oriented and multi-faceted work environment.
* Someone who embraces uncertainty and thrives by driving to clarity in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate project goals, timelines, and key milestones, and accomplishments to stakeholders.
* Experience with digital health, AI/ML algorithms, Clinical Decision Support (CDS) products.
* Experience with developing software solutions on public cloud infrastructures, particularly Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
* Knowledge of security and privacy requirements and certifications, including HIPAA, GDPR, ISO9001, ISO27001