Contract: Quality Documents Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Torrance, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD160 - USD176 per day|
Quality Documents Analyst
Torrance, CA (Hybrid position: This position will start onsite for training. After, it will be hybrid to validate expectations. Later, it will only be expected to go onsite if needed (one day per week or less).
6+ month contract
Hourly Rate - $20- 22/hr
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM through 4:00 PM PST
The client is seeking a Quality Documents Analyst with strong attention to detail and a results-driven mindset to support them in Torrance, CA.
This clerical role delivers on the need to support QA/RA function on routine clerical tasks.
Under the supervision of Design Quality Engineer, the Quality Documents Analyst will:
* Gather information from systems: ERP (MS AX) and EDMS (Ensur)
* Using the information, populate two template forms in Excel
* Submit (via email) the forms for its evaluation by a technical board
* Follow up for the approval via email, instant messaging (MS Teams), and phone calls
* Upload the forms to our EDMS (Ensur) and submit them for final approval
* Provides relief to QA/RA roles on further clerical tasks as needed.
* Performs other job-related functions as assigned.
* Follows safety procedures as applicable.
* High school diploma Required; Associate degree in office administration or relevant field is a plus. Engineering students are welcome.
* Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or other relevant role is desired.
* Attention to detail is critical.
* Strong service mindset in deployment of a can-do attitude.
* Ability to communicate in consistent demonstration of meticulous attention promptly, clearly and concisely to detail.
* Comfortable using computer systems and willing to learn new software
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in specific, MS Excel.
TOP MUST HAVES:
(1) Proficient using Excel
(2) High attention to detail
(3) Strong follow up skills (comfortable chasing people for answers)