Contract: Coordinator Non-Technical Customer Support - Metering / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD160 per day|
Customer Support Coordinator
3+ month contract
Hourly Rate: $20/hr
As a Coordinator Non- Technical Customer Support - you will be responsible for working with cross- functional teams, Sales Associates, Contract Support Specialists, and customers, supporting the meter processing needs for a specific assigned book of business.
This position is part of the Metering Team and will be hybrid, with a couple of days in the office located in Brea, CA. Our Metering team's vision is to build an effortless, efficient meter processing experience for our customers.
You will be a part of the Client Services Organization and report to the Metering leader in Customer Support, responsible for ensuring customer metered counts are received and processed according to established revenue targets and operational metrics.
If you thrive in a fast paced, individual contributor role and want to work to build a world-class Metering organization-read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Establish close relationships with Sales, Customer Support Specialists, and customers, to help ensure monthly metered data is processed in a timely manner with emphasis on metering efficiencies
* Research and resolve diverse customer support issues including pricing and contractual items by analyzing reports, order lookups, to drive to root cause
* Partner with customers to collect usage data, enter this data, and validate that billing aligns with historical pricing and volumes
* Drive and/or participate in process improvement initiatives
* Participate in a robust associate on boarding plan that includes extensive training and tools, to ensure that you're successful in your role
The essential requirements of the job include:
* High school diploma required with at least two years of experience in a related role
* Post-secondary education preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools - particularly in Excel (pivot tables, filters, formatting…) and demonstrated abilities in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
* Navigating and using Oracle, or a similarly sized ERP system (i.e. SAP, MS Dynamics, etc.)
* Self-starting and willing to take the initiative to respond to and/or address challenging situations with a consistent, professional, and friendly manner
* Managing your workload efficiently and effectively, while meeting critical deadlines