Contract: Rotating Equipment Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client have an opportunity for a Rotating Equipment Engineer on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be based in Doha, Qatar for approximately 2 years.
The job holder is accountable for the development of maintenance engineering solutions to support maintenance execution team with the correct procedures, spare parts and technical specialism in maintenance and engineering of high value, complex rotating equipment. The role reports to Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer and Head of Mechanical.
* BSc in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
* Experience on an oil & gas field with at work at technical support level and Mechanical maintenance level
* Significant technical design knowledge of offshore plant mechanical equipment.
* Demonstrate competency in area of specialism
* Practical knowledge of maintenance and inspection management tools (SAP module PM & MM)
* Significant knowledge and experience of offshore maintenance procedures
* Medically fit to travel to offshore oil & gas platform
* Results driven approach and attitude.
* Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary
* Technical specialist in maintenance and engineering of high value, complex rotating equipment.
* Subject specialist in analysis of gas turbine, compressor and pump performance and condition monitoring.
* Technical evaluator for mechanical rotating equipment item stock procurement
* Develop Request for Modifications in line with procedures, specifications and Company standards for all rotating equipment and auxilliary systems.
* Responsible to engineer, design and manage Class II modifications with cost conscious, fit for duty approach for high value turbine machinery.
* Discipline focal for input to Class I modification projects executed by Engineering & Construction
* Developer of repair strategy / methods associated with high value turbine machinery, compressors and medium complexity pumps.
To apply please send full CV