Contract: Marketing Specialist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to USD280 per day|
Brea, CA (remote for now, but will go onsite in the future)
6+ month initial contract
Hourly Rate: $35/hr
The client is seeking a dynamic and highly organized Marketing Specialist for a global Biotech manufacturing company. This role can be worked remote for the time being, there may be possible days worked on site in the near future at their Brea, CA location. This position offers lots of potential growth opportunities to develop and further your marketing career!
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for supporting global biopharma marketing managers in the execution of strategic global marketing campaigns, aligned with the objectives of the business unit. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong background in marketing communications, including knowledge of content/copywriting, and project management, to deliver high-quality, impactful content.
Main Position Objectives:
* Support the global marketing managers to develop global marketing communication strategies and plans aligned to the business and segment marketing objectives
* Convert value propositions and positioning into impactful messaging that will resonate with the target audience
* Execute core content pieces by working with brand, designers, digital marketing, writers, legal, and regulatory
* Execute outbound communications campaigns by adapting content and messages to fit the outbound channel strategy
* Support the Technical Marketing team in the production of technical notes, and conversion to web pages.
* Work cross-functionally to support the continuous development and implementation of global content and campaigns
* Execute the marketing communications projects for the supported business areas
* Develop messages, taglines, and written content for integrated marketing campaigns, optimized by channel.
* Work with the design team to develop campaign visuals aligned to the corporate brand hierarchy and the market vertical initiatives and strategies.
* Work with digital marketing and vendors to execute global campaigns to fuel demand generation, build awareness and preference, increase win rate, and promote customer retention.
* Execute marketing and sales collateral and content, both physical and digital, needed for sales support and outbound campaigns; ensure materials are aligned to brand and are compliant to appropriate approval processes.
* Execute the creation of collateral and communications programs for the launch of new products and solutions.
* Establish and monitor relevant metrics and analytics to ensure outbound communications programs are delivering impact across marketing channels and regions.
* Provide insights and recommendations on strategies to evolve and improve marketing programs to optimize performance and improve ROI.
* Serve as a brand ambassador, working together with the cross- functional team to ensure marketing programs and materials align to and strengthen the global brand.
* 2-5 years' experience in marketing communications, branding, campaign execution, and digital / physical content development, preferably in the life sciences industry
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Strong creative writing and communication skills, with emphasis on digital marketing content development and deployment
* Demonstrated ability in start-to-finish project management, from planning and conceptualization through to execution and metrics-based results analysis
* Strong communicator with experience working in a highly-matrixed organization with cross-functional teams, both directly and remotely
* Strong time management and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
* Highly motivated and results-driven, with ability to work independently and through effective lateral influencing to achieved desired outcomes
* Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality
* Ability to perform exceptionally in fast-paced, performance-oriented environment