Field Operations Operational Readiness Advisor / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
The job holder is responsible, within the Field Operations (FOPS) team, to define and setup the Operational readiness activities with a focus on the Field Operations Management System (FOMS) in accordance to referential, the affiliate requirements and GOM context.
As such, the job holder's main missions include:
To define a field operations road map (scope, planning, cost, resources) and execute its implementation after approval. The roadmap shall include the following elements:
* All activities required to reach first oil safely
* RACI workflow
* Key Performance Indicators and associated dashboards
* Tools and Techniques
* Meetings (Terms of Reference - TOR)
* Assist in the development and implementation of Environmental management and Energy Efficiency System processes
* Ensure the timely deployment of IS tools related to HSE & Operational Risks Management, Controlled Production and Operations Steering & Monitoring.
* Assist in the definition, design and implementation of Collaborative Environment
* Assist Project Management Team in the promotion of LEAN culture and working methods
* To liaise actively with EXP/MET to ensure compliance with referential where applicable;
* To liaise actively to maximize the synergies with practices (SEMS);
* To liaise actively with Operations Safety Leader (OSL) to ensure compliance with local regulations;
* To define and organize Field Operations Management System (FOMS) training to all stakeholders;
* To be informed of H3SE related Company Rules and Specifications (CR's/GS's), for application to the Project as required.
Any other responsibilities/activities within the job holders' capabilities.
* Be a visible role model for HSE and promote positive Project Safety Culture at all times.
* Participate and assist in the development & implementation of Safety & Environmental Management System (SEMS)
* Participate and assist in the development and implementation of Environmental management & Energy Efficiency System processes to respect commitments in terms of hydrocarbon rejects to sea and flaring.
* Contribute to MAESTRO deployment and continuous improvement.
* Responsible for setting up the Operational Readiness Plan and Field Operations Management Scheme.
* Ensures development and sustainability of FOMS processes.
* Focal point for FOMS with HQ entities.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
10+ years experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
Required Skills /Certifications:
- LEAN Green/Yellow Belt preferred
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Good team player: willingness to help, confidence and competence to deliver.
- Flexibility and pro-activity are requested.
Fluent English required.