Deputy Field Operations Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
During all phases of the Project:
* Follow- up the engineering activities of all packages and to ensure that operational and local requirements are taken into consideration
* Review the engineering deliverables developed by Contractor(s) with regards to operations aspects, and participate, as requested, in the review of queries / derogation requests....
* To have knowledge of Company, and local rules, specifications and procedures related to Field Operations and to HSE in Operations, for application to the Project, as necessary.
* Ensure the development of a commissioning philosophy that maximizes scope completed onshore.
* To define, mobilize and manage the organization in charge of the preparation and the execution of the commissioning.
* To supervise the Precommissioning & Commissioning procedure preparation and the reporting tools (Database, planning, punchlist,…).
* To manage the commissioning execution to control costs and allow a soft transfer to OPERATIONS.
* To supervise commissioning execution reporting ensuring that technical, contractual and cost data are properly recorded, collected and available for audit.
* To supervise commissioning planning in order to fit the project targets.
* To participate in the definition of organization and means for Operations and their implementation (recruitment, training...).
* To participate in the training program (definition, implementation), and the personnel competencies evaluation for offshore personnel.
* To ensure adequate and timely reporting to the Field Operations Manager (progress, concerns).
* Delegate to Field Operations Manager in case of absence
Other responsibilities/activities within the job holders' capabilities:
Be a visible role model for HSE and promote positive Project Safety Culture at all times.
Participate in HAZIDS; HAZOPS; Project Technical Reviews, and HSE Audits as required, and ensure corrective actions are defined, implemented and monitored for Field Operations related action points.
Ensure that all Project deliverables will contribute to the safety and integrity of personnel and assets and will contribute to raising HSE awareness and lead by example.
The job holder is responsible, under Field Operations Manager's responsibility, to ensure a suitable design, operability and maintainability of facilities (hull and topsides equipment) according to Operations Philosophy and GOM regulatory requirements.
Ensure the engineering design and equipment selection takes into consideration the need for minimized manned facility, and remote monitoring capability the regulatory requirements of the GOM.
Ensure the operability, maintainability and inspectability of the delivered facility.
Strong interface with FEED or EPC CTRs
Bachelors degree or equivalent
20 years' experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
Required Skills /Certifications:
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Good understanding of business processes and workflows
- Good team player: willingness to help, confidence and competence to deliver.
- Flexibility and pro-activity are requested.
Fluent English required.