Deputy Maintenance and Inspection Leader / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Deputy Maintenance and Inspection Leader
The job holder assists the M&I Team Lead in the completion of all the project maintenance and inspection activities. As such, the job holder, under the M&I Team Leads primary responsibility shall:
- Participate to the definition of the corresponding policies of maintenance/inspection, organizations, procedures and budgets.
- Follow-up the detailed engineering activities of the main packages to ensure that maintenance and inspection requirements are taken into account.
- Participate in the preparation and evaluation of the Maintenance Engineering and Inspection Contract (MIEC) and manage this contract when awarded as part of the Project scope
- To follow- up and control the maintenance and inspection engineering activities regarding the FPU, SPS and UFR (Definition and configuration of the CMMS and FAME+ are part of this activity)
- Ensure that all Capital and Operational spare parts are identified, procured and are available in time for the facilities start-up. (nominated as the person responsible for delivery of critical spare parts delivery before start-up).
- To prepare the various maintenance contracts required for the production phase (General Maintenance Contract, Specific Maintenance Contracts, etc) and to prepare the relevant technical recommendations; to follow-up the implementation of these contracts during the Project phase
- To prepare the maintenance and inspection activities for the start-up, the first 2 years of operation and the routine operation phases
- To follow- up the construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities to ensure that the facilities will be safe, operable and acceptable from a maintenance and inspection viewpoint
- To organize and supervise the maintenance and inspection activities linked to the Project Hand-Over acceptance.
- To participate in the training program (definition, implementation), and the personnel competencies evaluation from a maintenance/inspection viewpoint
- To ensure company standards are implemented throughout Project for all maintenance and inspection related activities and liaise with IP/EXP/MIN as required
- Any other responsibilities/activities within the job holders' capabilities.
- Be a visible role model for HSE and promote positive Project Safety Culture at all times.
- Participate in HAZIDS; HAZOPS; Project Technical Reviews, and HSE Audits as required, and ensure corrective actions are defined, implemented and monitored for Field Operations related action points.
- Ensure that all Project deliverables will contribute to the safety and integrity of personnel and assets and will contribute to raising HSE awareness and lead by example.
- Ensure the engineering design and equipment selection takes into account the Maintenance and Inspection Philosophy, the drive to minimize offshore maintenance and capacity for remote monitoring of critical equipment.
- Ensure the maintainability and inspectability of the delivered facilities.
- Responsible for the definition and configuration of the asset CMMS.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the M&I contracts required for the production phase
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years' experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Excellent understanding of modern M&I operating models (RBM; CBM; DDAP; campaign organization; collaborative working)
- Good understanding of business processes and workflows
- Good team player: willingness to help, confidence and competence to deliver.
- Flexibility and pro-activity are requested.
- LEAN yellow belt certification would be a bonus