Procurement Advisor - Utilities / UKClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||South West London, London, UK|
Responsible for providing dedicated procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the hub or at site, based on advanced procurement management knowledge, conducting day-to-day (non-category aligned) procurement execution activities in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
The Utilities Procurement Advisor will play a critical role in contributing to their objective of becoming a world-class procurement organisation with leading capability in category management that delivers relevant, value-adding category strategies to the business.
As the Utilities Procurmenet Advisor you will be responsible for the end to end category performance within the defined scope always operating in accordance with corporate policies and processes, defined governance, and delegations of authority.
Essential Experience Required:
- Experience working in utility/energy industry, preferably in a commercial role as buyer or seller, power contract negotiations, energy regulations, renewable development, or energy generation technologies
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with ability to see opportunities and deliver results
- Demonstrate experience at delivering business benefits to an organisation through effective category management
- Category management delivery Sourcing, Contracting and Tactical procurement
- Supplier management skills
- Proven ability to evaluate new energy markets, utility tariffs, policies, power contracts, or evaluating new energy sourcing opportunities and technologies
- Familiarity with renewable certification programmes, renewable project development, power forecasting, energy storage, or alternative energy resources
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead and contribute to multidisciplinary teams
- Encourage positive relationships with internal business customers
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills and great attention to details