Contract: Team Secretary/PA/FS Assistant / North HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Hoofddorp, North Holland|
The client have a current opportunity for a Team Secretary/PA/FS Assistant on a contract basis. The position will be based in Hoofddorp. For further information about this position please apply.
The role is based in Hoofddorp, supporting the Country Manager and the team.
The Assistant will perform full clerical, administrative and general office duties of a responsible and highly confidential nature in support of the Country Directors. You will also have delegated responsibility for some departmental administration. This role requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the great frequency of senior level internal and external contacts and regular exposure to confidential data.
- Team assistance
- Diary management
- Meeting planning and organising
- Co-ordinate and book travel arrangements and plan itineraries, making decisions regarding complex travel itineraries
- Respond to routine requests and correspondence, drafting more complex correspondence for final approval or referring more complex requests as appropriate
- Process improvement, Organising and expediting flow of work, initiating follow up action where appropriate
- Communicate key instructions or requests to various stakeholders and obtain required information
- Organise and prepare documents and presentations to board meeting standards
- Sourcing and ordering equipment
- Supplier management - Raise PO, Ses, SAP, etc.
- Support Facilities management for the Hoofddorp office, including management of reception
- BHV contact person
- Coordinate local Hoofddorp communications
- Events support (e.g. HSE conference; townhalls; personnel events; charity walks; etc)
- Coordinate & Maintain Risk Management Register
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Experience using SAP has a preference
- Takes responsibility for project co- ordination within agreed timelines
- Shares company knowledge and procedures to help others achieve their objectives
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- HSE awareness
- Vocational/bachelor level
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- BHV certificate would be a preference or willingness to be trained
The client is looking for candidates based in The Netherlands preferably living in the area of Hoofddorp.
If you are interested in this role please contact us via email or phone.