Sr. IT Technical Support Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Torrance, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD216 - USD240 per day|
Sr. IT Technical Support Analyst
3+ month initial contract
Hourly Rate: $27-30/hr
The Senior Technical Support Analyst is responsible for all operational aspects of support functions. This role serves as point of contact for escalations within the team as well as customer concerns working closely with Enterprise Business Applications, Network, Server, and Information Security groups.
Critical to have strong level 2/3 technical support in building, deploying, and design standard Windows desktop images. Significant experience within Microsoft enterprise-level corporate environment a must: Active Directory, Windows 7/10, Microsoft Application, Office 365 suites, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Executive support provided for our leadership team
* Follow established procedures to independently manage ticketing system queue to provide tier 2 IT technical support for internal staff working locally and remotely in-home offices
* Support lead functions as a senior analyst, including lead and actively contribute to IT projects supporting the business
* Serve as escalation point for complex technical issues and liaise with various partner IT groups to identify solutions
* Mentor other team members and address customer complaints
* Review, test, and coordinate software updates and changes to verify correct operation and instruct users in ways to maximize the benefits of software updates and changes
* Build, deploy and maintain standard Windows desktop images and application installation packages
* Support user groups in planning for equipment locations and reallocations, which improve system productivity, and recommend reallocations to users when inefficiencies are identified
* Support users in setting up new hardware systems including workstations, printers, microcomputers, and other input or output devices
* Support corporate IT infrastructure including wireless backbone, physical security, and telephony.
* Be aware of latest security threats and be able to quickly respond or recommend course of action to IT management as threats arise.
* The ability to create support documentation and training to support staff
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by IT Services Manager/IT Helpdesk Supervisor
* Knowledge and understanding of meeting SLA expectations
* Ability to understand SOX compliance requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 4 years supporting end- users in person and via phone and in an enterprise-level corporate IT environment
* Four-year degree in Computer Science or Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) preferred.
* Preferred Industry Certifications - CompTIA; Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, etc.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Applications, and Office 365 suites
* Functional knowledge of LAN/WAN and tiered application architecture
* General understanding of Incident Management and IT ticket systems, such as Zendesk
* Active Directory object management including domain joined PCs and Shared Folder permissions
* Ability to lead small to mid-size projects independently
* Excellent organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
* Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business relationships with both internal associates and external customers.
* Up to 10% travel