Contract: CNC Machinist / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- • Safe working practices and implementing and enforcing EHS and good housekeeping procedures and policies.
- • Set up and machine components on state of the art CNC machines tools in a compliant and safe manor.
- • Self-Inspection of machined components and complete work order dimensional inspection form.
- • Adhere to the Company Quality and EHS Systems and Quality procedures and protocols
- . • Ability to anaylise machining problems and consider solutions.
- • Interpret, understand and relate ISO engineering drawings to practical applications
- . • Flexible and adaptable to changing task requirements.
- • Interpret written work instructions. • Make independent judgement to utili time efficiently to meet the demand of a manufacturing environment, without any compromise of quality.
- • Ensure consumable costs are in line with or better than the set standard and report any discrepancies and improvement suggestions
- . • Aptitude to be trained in new procedures and methods.
- • Training of new employees to operating level and in the company’s EHS protocols.
- • Adhere to the quality system controls of system processes.
- • To assist in planning for improved methods of productivity.
- • Meet delivery schedules, pre-set time for operations and quality of product.
- • Participation in identifying and finding solutions to problems.
- • Material movements and machine loading within the operating area, including overhead crane operation.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021