Contract: Drilling Fluids Engineer / Mud Engineer / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The employer is currently looking for an Drilling Fluids / Mud engineer to join their team on a long term contract basis.
- Support and supervise the Fluids team
- Calculate, compile, and submit daily Mud Report.
- Track well cost to ensure tracking against budgets
- Maintain mud properties set by Mud Programme.
- Perform multiple mud checks daily and compose treatments to maintain mud properties.
- Monitor Batch Drilling and Cementing Offline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Mud / Fluids Engineer.
- Should have relevant mud certificate and training experience.
- IWCF or similar
- Previous experince working for an operator preferred but not essential
- Experince of working in the southern part of Oman oil field would as be advantageous.
- 12 months + work
- Monthly rate
- Rotational role
- Leading Oil and gas operator
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021