Contract: NDT Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
An open vacancy for an NDT Engineer on a year long contract. The position will be based primarily in Doha with some trips worldwide required.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during project execution:
* To provide non-destructive testing expertise across all Projects,
* To implement the company Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes,
* To assist Projects in the execution of the FEED, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, transportation and offshore installation works,
* To interface with Engineering and Construction Department in particular with the Technical Reference Person (TRP) for the management of Deviation impacting company Technical Referential.
* To review and validate the Non Destructive Testing Procedures and method statement guidelines,
* To participate in the qualification of PAUT system,
* To participate in the NDT operators qualification / testing,
* To use PRODOM for reviewing and approving documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Qualification: Master's degree in welding - RT, UT and PAUT qualified following ISO 9712:2012 Level III (PCN, COFREND or CSWIP),
* Professional Experience: Extensive experience in a similar position. Project experience required on pipe-line and FPU, FPSO, FSO, offloading buoy facilities in the Oil and Gas Industry. Familiar with automatic welding and PAUT system,
* A good knowledge of International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection following DNV for pipe-line and classification rules for floating installations,
* Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
* Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
* Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications,
* H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
To apply please send full CV