Contract: Construction Work Package Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all HSSE goals incorporated into the development of the construction workpacks
- Develop construction workpacks in adherence with the Project workpack procedure
- Input into design to ensure a safe and construction friendly inherently safe design is achieved.
- Ensure the relevant Installation ITP's are incorporated into the construction Workpacks
- Preparation of Construction Workpacks will relate to both Base and Emergent work scopes and will also involve interrogation of punch list activities in support of subsequent jobcarding and workpacking.
- Provide support to offshore construction team - ensuring proactive response received in support of issue resolution to drive forward execution.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Offshore Oil and Gas related projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Project Delivery as Work pack Developer / Construction Engineer in a multidiscipline workforce
- Experience in work planning and work pack compilation
- Strong Safety leadership and teambuilding skills
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and team leadership skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021