Contract: Lead Information Management / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Job Title: Lead Information Management
Duration: 24 Months - Contractual
Duration: 24 Months - Contractual
- 15 years’ experience associated with Information and Document Management within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry
- Knowledge of Engineering Design Systems preferably SPF, Bentley and Aveva.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in engineering or Computer Science
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Strong IT and coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems preferably Documentum
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
- Experience in completing and delivering Final Completion Dossier (DFO) to Operations
- Manages the document review process, procedures and systems for PMT to ensure efficient workflow and transmittal of project deliverables and documents. Provides training to PMT and EPC contractor to ensure document and data delivery meets company requirements.
- Assist Project Management Team (PMT) in delivering company Project Management System (QGPMS) expectations as required, with emphasis on information management to ensure project objectives are met.
- Provide Information Management leadership to the Project by managing and implementing the NFE Onshore Information Management Plan.
- Establish, implement and steward Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls and update as required to meet project deliverables and ensure documentation for operations conforms to company requirements.
- Coordinate with Project Management Teams (PMT) to ensure alignment between PMT Information Management requirements requirement of EPC agreement.
- Establish PMT oversight of Contractor Information Management processes, procedures and systems to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and resolution. Conducts quality assessments and implements corrective action to rectify any anomalies.
- Understands the data interface between EPC engineering design tools such as Smart Plant Enterprise and implements Quality Control programs for tag validation and consistency verification.
- Provides support to both PMT and Contractor by managing PMT and Contractor information flow to ensure Project documentation handover is complete.
- Manage the change process within the Information Management organization, providing clear and concise records.
- Utilizes a systematic approach to problem solving, which ensures a satisfactory, well documented resolution with minimal guidance and within delegated authority limits and time constraints of Project.
- Provides expertise to PMT for the management of project data and security including protection of administration access and Company Confidential information
- Develops requirements to ensure Company deliverables from Vendors are included in the equipment purchase order and expedites the Vendor data and documents required to support Operations maintenance and material management systems
- Stewards PMT awareness for Information Security Awareness, Training and Education (ISATE).
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021