Contract: Project Controller - Senior / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Our client, a large Oil & Gas midstream company, is currently seeking a Project Controller – Senior level, based out of Kitimat BC. This is a camp based long term one year contract subject to start December this year and last until next year Nov 30, 2022, with strong potential for extension. The schedule is 21/7, where the candidate will stay 21 days in camp and 7 days off. Accommodations and travel will be reimbursed.
- Responsible for overseeing and analyzing project cost and performance data to establish performance metrics, which support the effective and proactive control of project costs and forecasting.
- Reviews reports, analyses data and proposes recommendations in support of cost management governance. Provides input related to improvements and process developments.
- Considered a Specialist, works independently and demonstrates independent judgment in relation to accountabilities, including compilation and analysis of data.
- Develops risk mitigation and ongoing improvements and developments in projects.
- Identifies opportunities for cost improvements and internal benchmarking within and outside of areas of accountability.
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to junior colleagues.
- Represents the department as a key contact, interacting with Project Managers, senior internal and client personnel on significant and complex project governance and controls matters.
- 8 years’ experience
- Undergraduate degree
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021