Contract: Operations Management Review Coach / OmanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client who is into E&P operator side is looking for a Operations Management Review Coach to join their muscat based office in Oman.
- Evaluate and improve operation management system:organization, systems, resources, strategies, procedures,planning and execution to sustain continual improvement.
- Review production facilities performance and identify opportunities for improvement: Asset availability, operating envelop, Safeguarding system, and real time operations.
- Improve key performance indicators to continually minimize oil deferments, facilities and system trips.
- Review and improve performance of hydrocarbon accounting system.
- Evaluate opportunities of introducing new technology to improve monitoring and optimization of production flows from wells including all production facilities.
- Review operation staff competencies and establish the desired minimum competency and optimum fit for purpose organization that deliver best in class performance.
- Coach and mentoring the production team in delivering best in class performance through effective planning and execution process, linking short-, medium- and long-term objectives.
- Build a continuous improvement mindset and capability for production team to adopt the risk-based approach and the adding value concept in the work.
- Support the operation team in minimization of GHG emissions and process containment incidents.
- Review effectiveness of safe system of work implementation.
- Implementing continuous improvement that places in the top quartile of cost-effective operators in Oman.
- Support the operations transformational Manager in delivering and implementing plan to achieve successful transformation in operation function.
- Minimum of 25 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Operations Management
- With experience in strategies development for effective reliability and asset integrity management.
- Minimum 15 years with a reputable leading international operator, with experience from several operational environments.
- Specific knowledge and expertise in pipeline network management necessary
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021