Contract: Piping Designer / United States of AmericaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||California, United States of America|
The client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Piping Designer for a long-term contract in Long Beach, California.
- Minimum of 7 years Piping Design experience, preferably in a refinery or petrochemical plant.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD software
- Have a good understanding of refinery Piping Design related codes, standards and specifications.
- Perform moderate to complex design tasks, equipment/plot layout, pipe routing, standard detail development and be familiar with pipe stress analysis.
- Perform fieldwork required for design, including obtaining field dimensions/surveying, field verification of existing drawings and provide technical assistance to field construction as required.
- Will be responsible for developing detailed IFC work packages for projects, including drawings, specifications and narrative description as required.
- Should be able to generate a Piping IFC package from a Project P&ID with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022