Quotation Engineer / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The Quotation Engineer Duties include and are not limited to:
- Register, understand, update all customer's requests(orders) for modification, maintenance, or repairing related activities of customer’s equipment/tool with respect to the required scope of work and required date.
- Execute all quotation related activities including (creation, submission, collection, recording, and/or updating).
- Correspond with all various bodies involved in completing quotation (Commercial, Procurement, Engineering, Quality, Production, Warehouse, Logistics, Planning, Service project managers....).
- Negotiate and provide explanation to customer on lead-time and cost by utilizing commercial best practices.
- Interface with finance for all completed/delivered orders to ensure all invoices are processed to customer with all required documents.
- Build, maintain, and manage customer relationships and keep up good Communications
- Provide weekly, monthly, yearly report on all submitted quotations with status of each in terms of both acceptance and gross margin.
- Improve quotation processes continually.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022