Contract: Structural Field Engineer / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
This is a site based role on a rostered FIFO basis from Perth.
The Project Delivery Group works with engineering, project management and construction disciplines to ensure safe, efficient and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the mining, infrastructure and energy sectors.
- Supporting the construction team in resolving technical issues and answering queries in regards to structural works
- Responsible for the design and analysis of structural engineering
- Create Engineering Work Packages
- Prepare calculations and technical specifications for structural works
- Reviewing designs and providing input to cost estimates and material take offs
- You have a degree in Civil Engineering
- You are well-versed in industry regulations including Australian codes and standards
- You have previous structural engineering experience within the Australian infrastructure space and mining sectors
- You have experience using structural design software such as Spacegass and Strand7
- You have RREQ and CPEng (Highly regarded but not essential)
- Leadership experience or ability to demonstrate potential for career progression
- Work with a global organization with the potential to relocate
- Flexible work environment
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen, hold permanent residency status, or alternatively, a Visa that entitles you to work in Australia.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022