Contract: Assistant Manager - Finance / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
- Assist the leadership team in building a long-term vision and strategy to continue growing the business. You will also take ownership in business development activities and shall start pursuing opportunities and leading their delivery.
- The role also requires the candidate to have a solid knowledge of IPSAS and IFRS and being able to conduct in depth researches on complex matters, prepare technical papers for discussion with clients
- Serve as the technical expert for governmental accounting principles, policy, concepts and management.
- Review incoming source documents; ensure the integrity, propriety, accuracy, and timeliness of accounting transactions.
- Plan and organize the activities of the finance and accounting office ensuring customer service functions comply with legal and regulatory requirements and meet customer needs.
- Assist customers interpret accounting data, apply financial data to management problems, and develop extracts of accounting systems data for use in financial program execution analysis.
- Provide expert advice to senior leaders on complex issues regarding accounting operations, accounts payable and national payroll.
- Examine a variety of documents, records and accounting reports to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting policies, new operating procedures, and revised regulations.
- Analyze accounting documents, records, reports and processes to ensure conformance with governmental accounting principles, operating procedures, and regulations.
- Provide direct supervision over personnel of customer service, customer support, foreign national civilian pay, and commercial accounts.
- You will be expected to lead, coach, train and mentor junior staff, and support their growth and drawing their career path
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Public Administration, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, etc. MBA is a plus.
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role CPA, ACA, ACCA (or equivalent).
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role: PMP, PFM and IPSAS related certificates, and any digital certificate will be a plus.
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in IPSAS, IFRS, cash to accrual conversion, preferably within a professional services environment.
- A good understanding of public finance management and government accounting and reporting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven soft skills in the following–Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Arabic speaking is mandatory, fluency in English is preferred.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022