Contract: Onshore Interface Lead / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||Day rate plus monthly allowance|
- Coordinate, facilitate, monitor, and report on the Interface & Crossing Agreement process with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient application of interface and crossing agreement management practices ensuring a standard approach there-by enhancing the flow of information and data across the project delivery teams, functional groups and external contractors.
- Handle and facilitate the approval of multiple technical Interface and crossing agreements with internal & external stakeholders (process an average of 1,000+ Interface and crossing agreements per year).
- The prime intentions for the establishment of interface control is to ensure that the overall integrity of the facilities is maintained and that the interfacing parties fully understand their accountabilities and responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering discipline or higher diploma
- 10 years’ experience in a major projects environment and/or operations and maintenance of hydrocarbon processing facilities, preferably in the oil and gas industry with 3 years’ in a supervisory position
- Proven project management and execution experience including brownfield execution and crossing agreement
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Interface Agreement Management System & procedures
- Previous experience on similar projects with extensive interaction with RLIC, Major projects & third parties
- Previous experience and knowledge of procedures, rules & regulation of RLIC
- Familiar with Permit to Work requirements on RLIC and nearshore area
- Requires strong analytical, organizational, and planning skills
Schedule: 10 hrs. per day / 6 days per week / 26 days per month
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Contract Term: 36 Months
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022