Contract: Flow Assurance Specialist / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||Day rate plus monthly allowance|
- The Flow Assurance Specialist stewards all phases of Flow Assurance Engineering. Ensures that the Project's requirements, as detailed in the Technical Specifications, for all process engineering are carried out in a timely fashion. Stewards process engineering aspects of the Project with other discipline leads on the PMT, as necessary.
- Stewards the interfaces between the PMT and the EPCI contractor's organization with respect to Flow Assurance engineering to ensure quality and minimize change orders.
- Provides stewardship of the FEED/EPCI contractors with respect to flow assurance engineering in relation to assigned area; engage across disciplines including process, structural, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, pipeline, umbilicals, HSSE and Risk.
- Translate Company requirements and data into an efficient delivery from the Contractor and ensure any risk related items are elevated to Project Management. Supervise the Contractor in the safe delivery of the Pre FEED, FEED, Detailed Design and EPCI scope of work.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Preferred Master’s degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering
- Recommended 10+ years of experience in discipline with at least five years demonstrated senior flow assurance engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience with Offshore EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
Schedule: 10 hrs. per day / 6 days per week / 26 days per month
Location: Qatar & others, must be available to work in any country where project requires support
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Contract Term: 24 Months
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022