Contract: Head of System Completion / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||day rate plus monthly allowance|
- The Head of System Completion is responsible for managing system completion work process and system completion database of the offshore project to ensure objectives are safely met within the approved scope and schedule.
- Ensures that all their scope of work is completed in accordance with safety and quality standards applicable.
- Manage all commissioning system completion activities and system completion database to ensure the technical objectives are safely met within the approved scope, quality and schedule.
- Accountable for system completion workflow process and system completion database for the offshore project.
- Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolving related issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of experiences with at least 10 years demonstrated handling system completion experience in major capital projects
- Experiences of handling system completion workflow process and system completion database of major project during preparation stage and execution stage at many location such as fabrication yard, onshore and offshore including handover from project team to operations and interface within internal organization.
- Experience to develop multi discipline system completion of EPC contractors and sub-contractors in the oil and gas project including manage ITRs, punch lists, system completion certification process and familiar with preparation of workpack for offshore campaign related with system completion.
- Hand on experiences with system completion database ICAPS and OPERCOM Methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
- Experienced with Interface coordination and support activities and documentation.
Schedule: 10 hrs. per day / 6 days per week / 26 days per month
Location: Qatar & others
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Contract Term: 24 Months
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022