Contract: Senior Structural Engineer / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Senior Structural Engineer
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering;
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
- A good understanding of offshore structural engineering;
- A structural engineering background;
- Excellent analytical, practical and pragmatic skills;
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- Supervisory and coaching skills to provide guidance to less experienced engineers;
- The ambition to work (temporarily) offshore on our vessels, overseas or in our other offices.
- Perform concept and detail design of offshore fit for purpose lifting arrangements and steel structures, such as lifting appliances, lift points, lift arrangements and grillage and sea fastening;
- Perform structural strength verification analyses, including advanced non-linear Finite Element Analysis, by use of software packages such as SACS and ABAQUS;
- Review structural deliverables (construction reports and drawings);
- Perform quality control on deliverables prepared by colleagues;
- Contribute to a continuous improving and learning organization by i.e. actively sharing knowledge and experiences and identifying and providing follow up to subjects for improvement.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022