Contract: Plant Lab Technician / United States of America
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Lima, United States of America|
The Laboratory Technician Trainee is responsible for finished product quality control and specification compliance testing by: managing and communicating test data, verifying test equipment, executing various proficiency sample testing programs, and conducting routine laboratory tasks.
• Monitor and record product quality to ensure refinery processes are compliant with Lima Refinery's standards and specifications. This includes collection and analysis of unit samples. ?Conduct routine product quality control and product or specification compliance testing to assist in making qualitative or quantitative analyses.
o Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of testing and results.
o Enter and maintain lab results in proper databases and written records.
• Responsible for maintaining quality standards within the Lima Refinery Laboratory and observing and troubleshooting equipment and operating problems.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Collaborate with and support the Lima Refinery Lab Team
o Communicate information relative to refinery products and events.
o Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
• Responsible for following all safety policies and guidelines as established by Husky Energy and the Lima Refinery. Maintain a clean and safe work environment including active participation in monthly Safety Meetings.
• Respond to ad hoc requests and participate in ad hoc projects as required.
• Must successfully complete a pre-award test of basic math and chemistry required
• Prior laboratory experience
• Directly related experience in petroleum laboratory.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
• Experience in SAP or other business enterprise software
• Basic mechanical ability and understanding of operational principles of assigned area's testing instruments.
• Familiarity with laboratory methods and equipment for running tests.
• The position may require working 12 hour shifts, with both days and nights, as well as weekend/stat holidays based on shift schedule
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022