Substation P&C Engineer / Tennessee, USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£120000 - £130000 per annum|
Substation P&C Engineer
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000
Do you have experience as a Protection & Control Engineer? An award-winning full-service engineering firm is searching for a P&C lead to join their growing operations in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- A minimum of a BS Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university is required.
- The position requires at least 4 years of experience designing and modifying Substation One Lines, AC & DC Schematics, Wiring Diagrams
- EIT is desirable.
- work under the direction of other leads to complete projects on schedule and under budget with exceptional quality
- use good verbal and written communication skills with team members and clients
- use good interpersonal skills to build relationships with team members and clients
- work effectively in a team environment as a member of a project team
- accept responsibility for technical adequacy of deliverables designed or checked
- possess knowledge and experience using MicroStation, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam